aka Vlasta Neubauer
cookie eater, philosopher, developer
- +420 777 583 221
- Vlastimil Neubauer, Kamarýtova 2092, 390 02 Tábor, Czech Republic
- living and working in Prague
PHP developer at Slevomat s.r.o.
- back-end in PHP and MySQL, sometimes JS, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ...
PHP developer at Clevis s.r.o.
- i have been working on projects BuyTheWay, Najdi Prostory, Globus: Kroky ke zdraví and some other, some internal stuff and helped with ReKola.cz in the beginning
- most the time i have been programming web applications back-ends and mobile applications APIs
developer, coder, sysadmin, admin, Jack of all trades at VSP Data a.s.
- i have been developing a big intranet application for customer service center support (HP, HTC, Benq, Pentax...)
- that means CRM, logistics, invoicing, reporting, connecting to partner APIs, scraping their documentation etc.
- my work included everything from communication with foreign partners and user, analytics, programming, coding to support and server management
consumer electronics technician at VSP Data a.s.
- high school
- Business Academy at Tábor
- i am writing clear and easy understandable code, aiming for good overall architecture. taking care of how code looks, how it performs and how safe is it, writing tests. i like optimizing things and analyzing data
- i prefer working on back-end rather than front-end. i am looking for complex problems, which can capture my mind. i am a perfectionist. that can be viewed both as positive or negative...
- expert knowledge of PHP and Nette
- expert at MySQL,
some experience with MongoDB, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Beanstalk, MSSQL a sqLite
- versioning code in Git and knowing it well. also worked with Subversion in the past
- basic experience with game development in C# (.NET, MonoGame)
- some minor work in Python, Lua, Java, VisualBasic and C/C++; interested in Dart
- good written and passive, active spoken english a little dusty
- native speaker
- trade certificate
- driving licence
- like to
- go biking or hiking with friends, read some good sf or play some good video games
- when i am bored
- i am writing my own libraries or DSLs, scraping some web page or automating some web game